What's new

FS- HOYA HMC FL-D filter (for front projector) (1 Viewer)

Mika-H

Stunt Coordinator
I am selling a 1 month old HOYA FL-D 52mm filter. I was using it on my Sanyo Z1 projector. This rosy colored filter is designed to remove the greenish hue from flourescent bulbs in still photography. It also happens to remove the greenish hue present on most LCD front projectors. Lots of Z1 (and other projector brands) owners are using it. It works exactly as advertised! And since it cuts a little bit of the blue and green light output, it also has the side benefit of lowering the black level, which is normally another weak point for LCD projectors! I HATE losing it, but I can't keep it because due to rambucious children, I must keep the lens cover on my projector closed when not in use. You can't close the lens cover with this filter in place. I have made a closed-cell foam "collar" for the lens that allows it to slip over the lens on the Z1, or any other similar sized lens. I left a notch in it so it doesn't interfere with the zoom knob on the Z1. The "collar" can be removed easily if you don't want to use it. I want $19/shipped o.b.o. for the filter, and would like to only ship inside the US. I prefer to be paid with a money order. To determine if this filter will fit your non-Z1 projector, just measure the lens bezel. If it is roughly 52mm or under, it will slip right on!http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_87...v8.K_A3f4hREdU

Mika-H

Stunt Coordinator
Moderator... can you change the title of this to "FS - lens filter for front projector".

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks