What's new

FS - Home Theater Equipment (1 Viewer)

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
I am selling all my home theater equipment, just don't use it anymore and it's time to make some room in the living room.

All items are approx. 4-5 years old, and are all in excellent condition with no problems, scratches, or defects of any kind. All manuals and remotes are included.

Denon AVR 4800 THX Receiver - SOLD

Denon POA 5200 THX Amplifier - SOLD

SVS 16-46PC with upgraded woofer - SOLD

Mitsubishi WT-46809 46" HD RPTV - SOLD

Please email for more details, pictures, or any questions.

I prefer local pick-up only.........items are too fragile to risk it. But if you are willing to pay UPS packing and shipping charges with insurance, I will ship.

If interested, send me an email or PM.

Steve

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
The prices aren't bad, I believe the problems lies in the fact that most of don't live in Southern Maine. Shipping on sale items will get you the most responses.
JP

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
Yes, I'm aware that shipping would help me out. But shipping of these items is too risky, and I'm not dealing with insurance claims and damaged items.

I'm going to post them locally also, and on Ebay.......maybe someone in New England will see them.

Steve

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Best is to ship UPS and have the UPS Store package it. That way if there are any insurance issues, you can firmly point the finger at the UPS Store and their packing job (which is usually quite good).

My $0.02

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
Well, if anyone is interested in any of the items............I will ship. You must pay all packaging costs and shipping costs from my local UPS store.

Email if interested.

Steve

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Im in Manchester, NH, and I may just possibly interested in the SVS. got any pics? I'll talk to my wife to see what she thinks, I'll let you within 24 hours.

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH

What is your email address, I'll take some pictures and email them to you.

Steve

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
Jean...........it is a PC. I'll be sending pictures tonight.

I also just added in some speakers to my listing.......surround speakers and center channel. I'm debating keeping my main speakers, not sure yet.

Steve

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Thanks for the SVS! working great, and was a good addition to my setup!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks