FS: Home Theater Direct HTD Level THREE Speaker system (in dark cherry)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey Forner, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Jeffrey Forner

Jeffrey Forner Screenwriter

The package I am selling includes:
    • Two pairs of Level THREE Bookshelf speakers (4 in all)
    • One Level THREE Center Channel
    All are the dark cherry color. Asking price is $400 plus $30 for shipping.
    For an additional $50, I'd be willing to throw in a pair of HTD-brand speaker stands, which are a $79 value. This will not add to the cost of shipping however.
    The speakers are USED but in excellent physcial condition, save for a few minor knicks and scratches, but nothing that would inhibit their performance. If you're looking for a great entry-level home theater system at a steal, this is it.
    Anyone interested should contact me via e-mail or send me a Private Message through the Forum. I will strongly favor buyers in the Twin Cities metro area, but it is not a requirement for me.
    I can accept PayPal payments, cashier's checks and money orders for payment.
    Thanks in adavance to all those who reply.

2. Jeffrey Forner

I should also mention that I am willing to sell the speakers in pairs as well as the center speaker by itself. I'll sell the mains for $150 a pair and the center speaker for $100. Shipping prices will be determined only if I receive any interested buyers.

3. Jeffrey Forner

UPDATE
    I am dropping my asking price down to $350 for the complete set. Shipping cost will still be $30. If you're interested in these fine speakers, send me an e-mail or a private message.

4. Jason Hammerly

Jason Hammerly Supporting Actor

To bad I already bought the JBL set. This is a good price for these speakers. Hope you find a buyer Jeff.