What's new

FS: Home Theater Direct HTD Level THREE Speaker system (in dark cherry) (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
The package I am selling includes:
  • Two pairs of Level THREE Bookshelf speakers (4 in all)
  • One Level THREE Center Channel
All are the dark cherry color. Asking price is $400 plus $30 for shipping.
For an additional $50, I'd be willing to throw in a pair of HTD-brand speaker stands, which are a $79 value. This will not add to the cost of shipping however.
The speakers are USED but in excellent physcial condition, save for a few minor knicks and scratches, but nothing that would inhibit their performance. If you're looking for a great entry-level home theater system at a steal, this is it.
Anyone interested should contact me via e-mail or send me a Private Message through the Forum. I will strongly favor buyers in the Twin Cities metro area, but it is not a requirement for me.
I can accept PayPal payments, cashier's checks and money orders for payment.
Thanks in adavance to all those who reply.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
I should also mention that I am willing to sell the speakers in pairs as well as the center speaker by itself. I'll sell the mains for $150 a pair and the center speaker for $100. Shipping prices will be determined only if I receive any interested buyers.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
UPDATE
I am dropping my asking price down to $350 for the complete set. Shipping cost will still be $30. If you're interested in these fine speakers, send me an e-mail or a private message.

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
To bad I already bought the JBL set. This is a good price for these speakers. Hope you find a buyer Jeff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks