What's new

FS: Holo3dgraph II + HDAux + Xcard (1 Viewer)

Dzung Pham

Second Unit
I was an early adopter of the Holo3dgraph card, then upgraded to the version II but just have not had enough time to play with it. So I have decided to sell it. This will allow Faroudja-based scaling of external sources through your HTPC. With the HD-Aux card, it also allows scaling of progressive signals through VGA or DVI input. The Xcard, when plugged directly into the Holo3d card, allows hardware-based playback of dvds within your HTPC with Faroduja scaling.

The full software for it is still under refinement (http://www.immersiveforum.com) so I recommend this only to people with lots of HTPC tweaking experience.

I have never plugged any of the cards into my computer. The Xcard is still brand new in box. Retail is about $1400, selling for $900.

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

Dzung Pham

Second Unit
Hi Rick, it would be easier for me to sell as a package but if I don't get any interest, I'd be certainly willing to sell it separately. I'll pm you if it comes to that.

Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks