What's new

FS: HK AVP1 and Technics SHAC 500D preamps! (1 Viewer)

Keir H

Second Unit
I hate to do it, but I want something that has digital plus a decent analog section all in one, so that's why I will to part with this combo that has given me great sound for about a year and a half. Both are in very good shape and have no quirks at all. Remotes for both as well. For those who do not know of the HK, it's basically the same as the Fosgate 3/3a. Stereophile Highly recommended list in it's hayday. It is a THX analog only prepro that has stereo bypass and great surround modes that led the way to both 6 Axis (Citation) and DPLII. Awesome for sat. or cable 2 channel movies. (80% of use today still) Level controls for all channels plus 4 subs/2 centers can be hooked up, side/rear surrounds..and more! DO a search on the web for more info. Priced originally at ~$2300. The Technics is DD and dts with pass through functions. Solid for DVD. Believe me, this setup with a good amp will beat most receivers around the $1200 price range in sound quality.

Both for $450 or HK:$300 Technics:$175

thanks!

Keir H

Second Unit
Guys/gals...willing to go to best offers as well. :) Don't want to see this stuff go to pawn. No one I know has an amp locally, much less get into HT gear. :frowning: So I gotta sell it for a worthy cause. thanks again!

Keir H

Second Unit
One last try guys, and thanks....
$325 for both. shipping included! :)
If not, off to register on EBAY...:frowning:
thanks again everyone!

Keir H

Second Unit
Price lowered to reasonable offer. Someone make me an offer please. PAWN owners have not heard of THX, dts, DD, ect... :)
Anyone in need of a primary/secondary HT setup that plays stereo great should look at this combo. Lot's to offer. All is needed is an amp! thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks