1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Highlander DVD and ET Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joseph Hansen, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Joseph Hansen

Joseph Hansen Stunt Coordinator

Wow what an oddball combo!

First, the Highlander DVD. I know this DVD is on the top of everyone's need list, so your troubles are now over. This is the version that was released last year. I seem to recall that there was a "Special Edition" version released at the same time; this is NOT that version. The case is a little roughed up (I swapped cases with another one), but the cardboard cover, insert, and disc are all perfect.

Sean Connery in one of his first successful post-Bond roles. Widescreen, dts, and THX digitally mastered sound. $6 + s/h.

Now for the ET soundtrack.

I got this soundtrack as part of a promotion (buy a $25K Toyota, and get a $15 CD for free!). Opened, played once, and shelved. This is marked as "The 20th Anniversary Edition". Also, please note that this is the CD, not the DVD. How about another $6 + s/h?

For shipping, I can do media mail for $2, or priority for $4, buyer's choice. Shipping is the same whether you buy one or both.

Interesting trades considered. Thanks for the bandwidth.

Joseph

2. peter_i

peter_i Second Unit

check out my list at peter_i for a possible trade 4 Highlander.
    thnks!!

3. Joseph Hansen

Joseph Hansen Stunt Coordinator

Highlander is now spoken for, but I still have the E.T. soundtrack. Come on; I know you want it! And I know that you have CDs that you don't want anymore, that you would trade for this.

Make me an offer,

Joseph