What's new

FS: High End Stuff!!! Krell, Sonic Frontiers, Nordost, Alpha Core (1 Viewer)

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
I am doing a little house cleaning, and it is time to upgrade (or should I say, downgrade) again, I guess. Anywho, I am going to be selling my gear, and since I would like to sell it asap, I will give the htf'ers an early crack at them before they get listed on Audiogon. So here go

Krell KAV-2250
250 Watt, two channel amp. Silver. Part of their current lineup. Cosmetically perfect. Can email pics upon request. Owned for less than six months. Original box, and cord, have a printout of the manual. MSRP is $4000, used average is about $2500, sell for $2300 shipped in US.
Krell KAV-2250

Sonic Frontiers Line 1
This is one of the nicest sounding preamps made for the price. 2 channel, gold faceplate. Comes with original box, manual, cord, as well as tubes. Also included are a pair each of Dario, Siemens, and Mullard tubes. Used sparingly, maybe about 1000 hours on the tubes, and preamp tubes last anywhere between 10,000 to 25,000 hours. Tubes alone cost over $300 from Upscale Audio. MSRP $2495, Whole package $1200, shipped in the US. Can email pics upon request.
Sonic Frontiers Line 1

Nordost Red Dawn RCA 1.0 m
Famous red dawn interconnects. Flawless condition, original box. MSRP $400, sell for $210 shipped. Can email pics.
Nordost Red Dawn

Alpha Core Goertz Python MI2 speaker cables 12ft
New version of the popular Goertz MI2 speaker cable, but twisted and encapsulated in a thick, durable polymer. Owned for less than six months, used maybe one month. MSRP is $395, sell for $200 shipped. No pics, but can see them at the link.
Goertz Python MI2

With these four items you can make a killer 2 channel setup, for those of you who are interested in getting back into stereo listening. If anyone wants to purchase as a package, can have the whole lot for $3700 shipped. Can take bidpay.com check or money orders. Personal check accepted, but may take 3-7 days to clear. Sorry, no PayPal. For references, visit my page at audiogon at:
Audiogon Feedback
I am also up for trades. Right now I am looking for either a Parasound A52, a silver B&K 7250, or a silver Rotel RMB-1095. Also looking for a good integrated amplifier, either a Classe, a Musical Fidelity, or a Krell 300il. If anyone has anything that is comparable with my request, don't be afriad to email. Please email me with any questions, and thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks