What's new

FS: Heart CD6000 Tube CD player w/upgraded tubes and dampers (1 Viewer)

StanleyW

Stunt Coordinator
The CD player is in great condition. It works perfectly but has a couple of light scartches on the chasis from removing the cover to access the tubes. Obviously it does not affect performance. Also none of the blemishes are on the face plate. So if this is going on a rack you won't even notice them. Please email me for pics. I will include a pair of EI Elite 6DJ8 tubes. These are a good upgrade to the stock Sovtek tubes which will also be included. These are one of the best current prodution tubes. These tubes are very popular and are always sold out at Triode Electronics. I will also include a pair of Herbie's HAL-O tube dampers. These help reduce microphonics and make the tubes sound their best. The reason for selling is I have just purchase a Sony DVP-S9000ES to replace my DVD player and this. Just don' have enought space on my rack. Also do a search on Audio Ayslum on this CD player. Most people who have compared this unit to the AH! Njoe Tjoeb say this is better. In addition, check out the review at enjoythemusic.com. My asking price is $500 plus shipping. I have the original factory double box, manual and remote. I will accept paypal and money orders. I have completed a couple of transactions here and should have feedback on the GTL. My Ebay and Audiogon ID is loki7177. All feedback is 100% positive. Feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks