What's new

FS: Harry Potter I & II, Peter Pan, Shrek... (1 Viewer)

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Special Edition WS $8
-anamorphic widescreen
-2 discs

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Special Edition WS $8
-anamorphic widescreen
-2 discs

Peter Pan (2003 edition with Jason Isaacs) $12 $11
-anamorphic widescreen

Shrek - Special Edition 2-Disc $14 $13
-anamorphic widescreen
-dts
-2 discs

I bought the Harry Potter movies about a year ago together. They've seen very little action in my DVD player so they're pratically new. Both Harry Potter DVDs, the cases are clean and the DVDs are too with no scratches.

Peter Pan and Shrek are about two months old. Peter Pan I've watched maybe three times. And Shrek I've watched only twice. So both of these are new. Again, the cases are in perfect shape and the discs themselves are as clean as clean can get with no scratches.

I'll ship them free, first-class, within the United States.

If you go here you can check out my ebay/half.com feedback, my name is divefraggle. I accept paypal only, thanks.

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Special Edition WS $8
-anamorphic widescreen
-2 discs

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Special Edition WS $8
-anamorphic widescreen
-2 discs

Peter Pan (2003 edition with Jason Isaacs) $12 $11
-anamorphic widescreen

Shrek - Special Edition 2-Disc $14 $13
-anamorphic widescreen
-dts
-2 discs

I bought the Harry Potter movies about a year ago together. They've seen very little action in my DVD player so they're pratically new. Both Harry Potter DVDs, the cases are clean and the DVDs are too with no scratches.

Peter Pan and Shrek are about two months old. Peter Pan I've watched maybe three times. And Shrek I've watched only twice. So both of these are new. Again, the cases are in perfect shape and the discs themselves are as clean as clean can get with no scratches.

I'll ship them free, first-class, within the United States.

If you go here you can check out my ebay/half.com feedback, my name is divefraggle. I accept paypal only, thanks.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I'll take both Harry Potters for $16 shipped to Canada. I doubt Airmail Letter Post will cost you much more than First Class...

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I'll take both Harry Potters for $16 shipped to Canada. I doubt Airmail Letter Post will cost you much more than First Class...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks