What's new

FS: Harmony HTR-659 Remote Control (1 Viewer)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
This item has been SOLD

Purchased new a little over a month ago. I've decided this isn't the right remote for my setup and will be going back to my JP1 programmed remote.

Complete setup: Harmony HTR-659 remote control (in new condition), Drivers on CD, original batteries, paper manual and USB cable.

I've passed the 30-day return window for this remote and would like to get $95.00 (shipped) for the remote. However, I have less than 30 minutes of use on the remote which was mainly spent programming the remote.

Shipping will be provided via USPS Priority mail and would prefer a purchaser from the lower-48 states, if possible.

Thanks for viewing my item for sale.

Picture of what I am selling:

Scott*B

Stunt Coordinator
Any possibility of a trade? I've got a Denon DVD-910 or a Onkyo 6 disc DVD changer I'm gonna be selling soon. I'd do some sort of trade for that remote for either player.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

Scott, Thanks for the trade options. However, the excess of H/T "goodies" at the moment tells me that I just need to sell this remote outright.

Brian, I've replied to your E-mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks