What's new

FS: Harmon Kardon AVR-630 (1 Viewer)

RobertCH

Stunt Coordinator
This is a beast of a receiver and has been going strong without an issue in the year that I've owned it. I did buy it refurbished through HK's ebay outlet, so please take that into account. Also, the one year warranty is up. But having mentioned that, let me say that this was my first real receiver, and I love it. Great sound, reliable performance; it has provided me with everything I've expected of it.

It's been in a smoke free, pet/kid free environment. It has been used sparingly in the year+ I've owned it, in my home theater mainly for watching a movie a week. Never driven too hard for too long or anything like that. Really, it has been babied. I'm only selling because I plan to buy a PS3 to supplement my HD-DVD player, and I need something that has HDMI inputs.

Also, I'm a poor college student on a budget, so buying this would almost count as charity work. :D

I'm not exactly sure what to ask for this. There is one used one listed on amazon for $600. I'm going to go ahead and ask for $350 plus shipping. No paypal fee. If anybody thinks that is way too much, don't hesitate to share, but I think it is fair.

Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I have the original box, as well as everything that would come with a new unit, ie remote, manual etc.

Thanks for looking. You can check out my ebay feedback under the nick name "robums". Finally, local pickup is available in Houston, Tx.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks