FS: Harman Kardon DPR 2005 Digital Path 7.1 Receiver

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jay Sylvester, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester Supporting Actor

SOLD

For sale is a like-new Harman Kardon DPR 2005 digital receiver. Much like the Panasonic digital receivers that so many audiophiles love, the DPR 2005 features a digital amplifier with a completely "black" background and a very crisp, detailed presentation. Unlike the Panasonic models, the DPR 2005 easily meets (and even exceeds according to some tests) its rated power output of 120W per channel driving all 7 speakers simultaneously at 8 ohms. It's even able to drive a 4 ohm load at 200W per channel--practically unheard of for a receiver in its price range. For complete specs, check out the Harman Kardon web site.

I've only used this receiver for about 2 months. Includes both remotes (primary universal remote and secondary remote for zone 2), manual, and original box. Asking price is $950 obo.

Personal check or money order preferred, but I'm willing to accept PayPal from CONFIRMED accounts with VERIFIED ADDRESSES ONLY. Personal checks must clear before I'll ship (usually within 5 business days). Please see my feedback on ebay, Videogon, and Audiogon as a reference. You can use the ebay contact form to e-mail me and verify that the account I'm linking to is mine.

2. Jay Sylvester

Bizzump.

3. Jay Sylvester

Again.

4. Steve Isern

Steve Isern Auditioning

jay ygpm

5. Jay Sylvester

Replied.