What's new

FS: Harman Kardon DPR 2005 Digital Path 7.1 Receiver (1 Viewer)

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor
SOLD

For sale is a like-new Harman Kardon DPR 2005 digital receiver. Much like the Panasonic digital receivers that so many audiophiles love, the DPR 2005 features a digital amplifier with a completely "black" background and a very crisp, detailed presentation. Unlike the Panasonic models, the DPR 2005 easily meets (and even exceeds according to some tests) its rated power output of 120W per channel driving all 7 speakers simultaneously at 8 ohms. It's even able to drive a 4 ohm load at 200W per channel--practically unheard of for a receiver in its price range. For complete specs, check out the Harman Kardon web site.

I've only used this receiver for about 2 months. Includes both remotes (primary universal remote and secondary remote for zone 2), manual, and original box. Asking price is $950 obo.

Personal check or money order preferred, but I'm willing to accept PayPal from CONFIRMED accounts with VERIFIED ADDRESSES ONLY. Personal checks must clear before I'll ship (usually within 5 business days). Please see my feedback on ebay, Videogon, and Audiogon as a reference. You can use the ebay contact form to e-mail me and verify that the account I'm linking to is mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mat1
Recent bookmarks