FS: Harman Kardon Citation 5.1 Amp 4x100 Multi

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Eric A, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

I have both of my HK Citation 5.1 Amps for sale. Pics and description of the amp can be seen here. The amp is very flexible and can be configured at 4 channel 4x100, 3 channel 1x300-2x100 and 2 channel 2x300. It has a 12v trigger. It weighs in at over 60lbs and 75 lbs packed. I guarantee the amp to exceed your expectations for cosmetic condition. I have the original double box for shipping. My price is $600 plus shipping. Please email me with questions or offers as I do not get to check PM that often. Thanks for looking.

2. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

Just an update. I am now selling both of my amps that are listed above. My price is $1100 for both plus shipping. I cannot accept Paypal at this price. This is a great deal on 8 chennels of very high quality amplification.

3. Robert_Gaither

Robert_Gaither Screenwriter

These are some awesome amps as a friend of mine still has his (he's running them off his denon for his l/c/r/s). Very smooth, detailed, and little more toward the warm spectrum (iow excellent for long time music listening) and imho seems to be highly under rated on it's power (it easily manhandled his Citation 7.4 sub). Thought I'd throw out a compliment as it's a shame a lot of my money is tied up or I'd rescue one of them.

4. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

Thanks for the kudos Robert. You are right about these amps. They are as good as you can get for this money. I honestly think they are right up there with Bryston, Aragon and Proceed and for the money they are a steal. I would not be selling them if I had not found Citation 7.1's.[​IMG]

5. Rich Stone

Rich Stone Stunt Coordinator

Eric, you have e-mail.

Thanks,

Rich

6. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

One amp is sold!