What's new

FS: Harman Kardon AVR-7200 (1 Viewer)

I purchased this unit last year. It is is great shape. I was planning on upgrading my speakers shortly after I purchased the unit until I found out I am having twins! Needless to say, the speakers will not be coming any time soon therefore I don't need a heavy-duty receiver to power them. My existing Sony/Klipsch combo will have to tide me over for a while.

I purchased the unit from OneCall last year for 800 and change. I am asking $600. I will post a link to pictures tonight or tomorrow (4/21/05).

It is an excellent receiver and I'm sad to see it go. I have all original parts original packing materials. The remote was never used except to calibrate the system. I use my MX500 for everyday use.

email: [email protected]

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
FWIW, I also bought the 7200 last year from OneCall with the same great deal, and I absolutely love the receiver. Tons of clean power, Logic 7 is awesome, plenty of available connectors, built like a tank and looks great in the rack. I'm sure anyone interested in it can find oodles of info/reviews/opinions/comments on this and similar sites, as this is a well-known and very-highly-regarded piece of equipment. Nice deal here. :)

Sami Kallio

Screenwriter
Excellent receiver, excellent price. I have 5 * Polk LSi7's being driven by 7200 and it does handle this 4ohm load effortlessly.

Just make sure you have room in your rack for one, it's big for a receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks