FS: Harman Kardon AVR 330

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Tom Donaghue, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Tom Donaghue

Tom Donaghue Stunt Coordinator

I have a refurbished Harman Kardon AVR 330 that I've recently purchased direct from Harman Audio and unfortunately, it is too large for the smaller listening area I intended to keep it in (stupid lack of measuring...). It's in excellent condition, (9 out of 10) all original accessories included.

From what limited listening I used it for as a stand alone receiver, it seemed to handle two channel and multi-channel audio better than several others I've auditioned in home at this price range or better. Slightly warmer/laid back than my Denon 3803, but from a musicality standpoint, I felt this was almost a bit better in two channel/mulitchannel audio reproduction, though it was minimal in difference. Although the amp section is rated at 55x7, it is comparable to a 80-90 watt Denon, Onkyo or Yamaha.

I've also performed some testing with it as a pre/pro in place of my 3803. Again, slightly warmer/laid back than the Denon but for music (two channel/mulitchannel audio), it seemed slightly more appealing. Considering the cost of the 3803 and performance over the last two years, I was thoroughly impressed with the AVR 330 ability from this aspect.

I'm asking for $300.00 (with shipping, down from $330.00) for it, original packaging and all, also has a one year warranty on it (not sure of it's transferrability, but can check on this). For some additional info on this, check CNet's take on the AVR 330 (google Harman Kardon AVR 330). Any questions, please let me know.

2. Tom Donaghue

Should have stated in my original post, $300.00 (with shipping, down from $330.00) or best offer :b . Questions/offers are welcome.. -TD

3. Tom Donaghue

Price is now down to $300.00, shipping is included. I hate to do it, but if no offers between now and Saturday, I'll have to put it up on eBay... [​IMG] -TD

4. MattAP

MattAP Auditioning

pm sent