What's new

FS: Harman/Kardon AVR-325 (1 Viewer)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
I am selling my 1 month new H/K AVR-325 in order to upgrade. This receiver is DIRECT form Harman/Kardon themselves because I had some minor problems with my AVR-320 and they replaced it with a BRAND NEW 325!This receiver is FLAWLESS--no shutdown problem(the power cord for the X-25 series is HUGE),no SBR problem,no channel problems,no hiss or center channel buzz--everything works PERFECTLY. I will sell this for $500 INCLUDING shipping(48 states)UPS ground w/insurance. The absolute lowest price on this receiver right now (from an Authorized dealer) is $549 at J and R but you would also have to pay shipping so that's a cost of anywhere from $579 to $599 depending on how fast you want it, but mine is broken in and again there are NO problems or bugs with my receiver.

I will accept Paypal,check or Money Order. I have sold quite a few components on this board and have never had a problem.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks :)

***** The receiver has been sold--thanks everybody *****

Kevin L K

Second Unit
86 views and nobody's interested? All you hear on this board is how great H/K receivers are(and some problems too). Oh well--morning bump :)

Jose G

Supporting Actor
You can email me your reply to this question if necessary: Why selling? I have the HK225 and love it, so why give up this machine?
Just curious...plus a little bump for you:)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
Hi Jose,
Thanks for the bump.Like I mentioned I'm just upgrading.I think it's a fantastic receiver as well and love the sound but it just doesn't quite fit what I need right now.Thanks :)

Brian Mansure

Second Unit
Oh I'm interested alright...

I just have to convince the wife to go for it. ;)

Kevin, I'll be emailing ya if I get the okay.

Brian

Kevin L K

Second Unit
Nathan & Jack--I seem to be having trouble replying to your emails.I receive them O.K. but when I responded they bounced back to me 24 hours later saying parameter error.
The receiver is still for sale-thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks