What's new

FS: Harman Kardon AVR-320 (1 Viewer)

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Well, I hate to do this, but my beloved H/K AVR-320 will not fit into my new A/V cabinet. I love the H/K, but my wife really likes the smaller cabinet....I lost:frowning:. The features of the H/K are too many to mention, but I'll do the best I can.
Features:
DTS-ES Discrete, DTS-ES Matrix, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS Neo:6 modes, and H/K's exclusive Logic 7 processing to transform older surround sources and even stereo music into discrete-like multi-channel sound. Power rating is 55x5 full bandwidth rated watts w/ all channels driven at the same time and absolutely no distortion when cranked to maximum volume. No other receiver to my knowlege can do this w/o distortion, or much worse.
The AVR 320 is also loaded with convenience features you'll love. H/K's EzSet remote has a built-in microphone and SPL sensor for automatically optimizing your home theater speaker levels. This remote even provides complete system control, thanks to its ability to learn the codes from all your other remotes. Dual-room/dual - source audio capability extends your entertainment options; there's even a separate remote control included for the second room!
A 7.1-channel input lets you hookup a high-resolution multichannel source like SACD or DVD-Audio, while 7.1-channel outputs pave the way for future upgradability. For easy connectivity with camcorders and portable audio devices, the front panel offers an A/V input with S-video, an optical digital input, and a switchable coaxial digital input/output. The AVR 320 even boasts MP3 decoding for use with compatible components (or PC sound cards) that can send an MP3 bitstream through an optical or coaxial digital connection.

Price is $400 + shipping. Thanks for looking.

Kevin L K

Second Unit
Sent you 2 PMs Kev but each time I do and then go to check the "Sent Items" folder it shows nothing's been sent--ARGGG! Is there a problem with the PMs on this forum or is it me? I get a confirmation that it has been sent each time
but again the sent folder is empty:angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks