What's new

FS: GR-Research Alpha LS Project (1 Viewer)

Shawn Keeler

Stunt Coordinator
For those of you that have been following my Alpha LS project you know that it is almost complete. I am in the process of selling my house and building a new one, and the almost completed project is getting lost in the move. I don't think I am going to be able to finish it before the move, and space is of the essences in the mean time. This would be a great project for somebody to finish, as it is almost completed. All that is left is the outside finish, build floor bases, assembly and the buying the rest of the tweeters and ports. I am looking to get $1,000.00 out of the deal, and prefer to have a local pick-up. (Omaha, NE) Shipping on these would be probably outrageous. They already weigh about 100lbs. a piece. I am willing to deliver or meet within a 120 miles of Omaha, Nebraska. Let me know if you have any questions. Or if you just want the components and no cabninets, that would be fine. Just the components alone are worth over a $1,000.00, so you are getting the cabinets for FREE!!!!

Items included:
-2 Raw cabinets
-18 6” CSS woofers
-1 Neo 8 Ribbon Tweeter
-1 Flared Port
-8 Floor Spikes
-2 Dual Input Square Terminal Cups

GR Research Alphas LS Information

Project Photo to date.

Shawn Keeler

Stunt Coordinator
Bump.....Lowering the price to $850.00. Hell of a deal for someone out there!!!! GR-Research has discontinued this model to make way for the new ones, but the remaining parts are still readily available.

Users who are viewing this thread