What's new

FS: GR AV2, Adire HE10.1, Labhorn complete or drivers (1 Viewer)

AlexKunec

Stunt Coordinator
Adire Audio HE10.1: Approx 2 years old, speakers built with baltic birch, and lacquered with semi-gloss. Completed speakers: $250 obo (make an offer, I have to get rid of these).

GR-Research AV2 with sonicap upgrade: MDF enclosure, painted black and specklestoned. Will sell complete speakers, or all drivers, xovers to reduce shipping costs. 1 year old. Want to upgrade to Linkwitz Orions. $300obo

Lab bass horn visit http://www.prosoundweb.com/community/forum.php?board=3 for details. If you want to produce extreme SPL output bass down to 27Hz, this is for you. I can sell the completed horn or just the drivers. Made of Baltic Birch. 2 Round driver cutouts made of 1/4" aluminum. Assembled 2 years ago, but only used in the summers as this thing doesn't fit in a dorm room. Trying to sell with horn, but I'll also sell the two LAB 12 drivers seperate if wanted. Make an offer.

Shipping from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I can e-mail pics if you want.

Alex Kunec
[email protected]

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
That's a single A/V-2 or a pair? Definitely interested if it's a pair. Happen to have pics? You can e-mail me direct. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks