FS: GR AV2, Adire HE10.1, Labhorn complete or drivers

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by AlexKunec, Mar 17, 2005.

1. AlexKunec

AlexKunec Stunt Coordinator

Adire Audio HE10.1: Approx 2 years old, speakers built with baltic birch, and lacquered with semi-gloss. Completed speakers: $250 obo (make an offer, I have to get rid of these).

GR-Research AV2 with sonicap upgrade: MDF enclosure, painted black and specklestoned. Will sell complete speakers, or all drivers, xovers to reduce shipping costs. 1 year old. Want to upgrade to Linkwitz Orions. $300obo

Lab bass horn visit http://www.prosoundweb.com/community/forum.php?board=3 for details. If you want to produce extreme SPL output bass down to 27Hz, this is for you. I can sell the completed horn or just the drivers. Made of Baltic Birch. 2 Round driver cutouts made of 1/4" aluminum. Assembled 2 years ago, but only used in the summers as this thing doesn't fit in a dorm room. Trying to sell with horn, but I'll also sell the two LAB 12 drivers seperate if wanted. Make an offer.

Shipping from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I can e-mail pics if you want.

Alex Kunec
    [email protected]

2. Raj_asaurus

Raj_asaurus Stunt Coordinator

email sent

3. Bryan.T

Bryan.T Agent

YGPM

4. AlexKunec

AlexKunec Stunt Coordinator

bump

5. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    That's a single A/V-2 or a pair? Definitely interested if it's a pair. Happen to have pics? You can e-mail me direct. Thanks.