What's new

FS: GP32 Game Park Portable Game Console (1 Viewer)

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
I have a original GP32 Game Park 32 portable handheld game system for sale. I used this mostly for emulation (Atari, NES, MSX, Mega Drive, SNES, Gameboy, game Gear, PC Engine). One of the best ways to play some of you old favroite games. Unit is about 2 months old. With cables and original box, hard to find in USA.

I'll also include an 128MB Viking SmartMedia Card.

If you're not familar with the GP32 see a review from a retailer at

http://www.gbax.com/gp32review.html

$130 shipped USA only

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
This is the original Korean firmware and has not been modify. You can upgrade to the "Internation firmware" if desired.

general unit

playing street fighter 2 turbo SNES version

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
This is the original Korean firmware and has not been modify. You can upgrade to the "Internation firmware" if desired.

general unit

playing street fighter 2 turbo SNES version

AhsanR

Stunt Coordinator
With the system, is it backlit, and how many batter hours do you usually get? Does the screen have any major scraches?

Also I noticed it only has 4 buttons, how do you play old Snes Games that require the six buttons?

Whats the speed 166mhz or 180mhz? Do the roms run perfectly?

Looks awesome, definetely interested.

And one last question, whats the difference between the international version and the regular version.

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
No, This is the original unit not the "FLU" or the "BLU" version. you can actually play games on it without a backlit unlike the original GBA.

Batteries depend on the game and how much you over clock the unit to. I've mostly been using NiMH recharbles. Not sure of actual time but I'd say comparable to GBA.

No scratches on the screen. No "kids" ever touched this and was played mostly indoors.

Ok, some games on SNES run great, others do not. Street Fighter for example is not a good game to play on this! At least not yet! I played a number of RPGs, Super Punch Out! even Donkey Kong Country and they played good. I would not get this solely for SNES games. I mostly play NES, MSX, PCEngine, Atari.

Buttons on os9xgp (SNES) is configureable. I mostly use the select button as a toggle between the 2 missing buttons. There's also an L and R on top.

I was able to do 166MHz without any problems. Roms depend on the emulator and roms themselves.

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
oh I missed a question! International version has multi-language european gui. It also have a built-in launcher, instead of the seprate app "GP32 Free Launcher". There are lots of different Bios/firmware for these, it's very easy to change if you wish. This is just the plane jane Korean version. I hardly ever see any korean language in the gui anyway, most of it's english, so it's not a big deal if you cant understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks