What's new

FS: Gently used Herman Miller Aeron chair (1 Viewer)

FrankC

Agent
Hi gang. I've got a gently used Aeron chair available for San Francisco Bay Area pickup only. I bought it from my former employer in one of their liquidation sales for employees -- sign of the times!
In the last few weeks, these have gone for between $399 and $600 on eBay. For my home theater buddies, I'm willing to let mine go for $365 -- local pickup only, please.
I'm pretty sure it's a size B (there are two dots underneath the top lip that indicate size). All the adjustments work great. The list of adjustments available on this model is:
  • Seat Height
  • Kinemat(R) Tilt Tension
  • Arm Height
  • Arm Angle
  • Lumbar Depth
  • Lumbar Height
  • Tilt Limiter
Not available on this unit:
  • PostureFit Adjustment
  • Forward Tilt
Check here for the complete list of Aeron adjustments:
Aeron seat adjustments
Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to drop by and try before you buy. ;)

BrianWoerndle

Supporting Actor
$365
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Are you out of your mind? We get $500-$550 for used Aerons. That is a super deal. I would buy it at that price, except for the fact that I have 90 used Aerons sitting in my warehouse and I am not in San Francisco. I am an authorized Herman Miller dealer, so I can vouch for the chair (I am sitting in one now).
Fellow HTFers, this is the steal of the decade. Don't miss out.
(2 dots means it is a size 'B'. That is good for most people unless you are super tall, or super tiny)

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
I also have two Aerons, and will sell one for a local Dallas pickup if anyone is interested here :) Same price as FrankC, which, as Brian points out, is a steal :)
[[FrankC, hopefully you are ok with me posting on your thread, I didn't feel like making a new one :)]]

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Thanks for the pics Paul, I see you have the matching table too ;)
I have the exact same table(s), they are cheap and easy...

EdRudolph

Auditioning
hi, i'm in san francisco and might be interested, but it looks like you have the wheels for carpeting, and i need wheels for a wooden floor. feel freee to email me offlist: [email protected]
ed

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
I suppose I could ship it if you are serious about getting one and will pay actual shipping charges. Of course, your :P at the end may just have been a joke :)

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
I am serious.

But I have a question.
I am 5' 10", and 250lbs.

On the herman miller chart, it says that i can use either a B or C....

Do you guys happen to have a C chair for sale?

Also, I would gladly pay for shipping...how much does the package weigh? That way I can get some estimates from my shipping accounts.

thanks!

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
Ning, if I knew how to tell a C from a B, I'd let you know. I know the chair I have is a high-back, mesh with fabric arms (not the plastic type) and was fairly high dollar when they were purchased at the .com I was at.
Make an offer on it if you want it, I have an interested party in Dallas, but they haven't responded confirming the sale and first come, first serve :)
Feel free to email me if you want to get any more info, I think I've hijacked this thread enough :)

FrankC

Agent
I have a guess on how to tell whether you have an A, B, or C sized chair.

Stand behind the chair, and put your thumb at the middle of the top the chair. Turn your palm up and reach around with your fingers to feel for raised dots along the inside back edge of the chair frame.

Mine is a B and has two dots; I'm guessing A'ss have one raised bump and C's have three.

--f

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
Paul was kind enough to offer one for sale to me, but he sold it locally to a previously pending customer.

Does anyone have one of these available in the LA area? I will also pay for the shipping as well, if u are out of the area!

FrankC

Agent
Hey gang. Mine is no longer available, but you're more than welcome to keep using this thread to keep the Aerons circulating!

--f

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
I am serious.

But I have a question.
I am 5' 10", and 250lbs.

On the herman miller chart, it says that i can use either a B or C....

Do you guys happen to have a C chair for sale?

Also, I would gladly pay for shipping...how much does the package weigh? That way I can get some estimates from my shipping accounts.

thanks!
Ning, For your comfort, the "C" would be the better choice. I'm 5' 10" / 230 Lbs. and thought the "B" was Okay, but the "C" was better for me. Having a little more clearance on the sides that the "C" provided made quite a bit of difference.

Oh, the prices that are posted here are awesome. A few years back, my former employer was buying thousands of them for our offices. They also were able to get the price that they paid extended to us employees so we could purchase them for home use. If I recall correctly, our price was about $560 -- to get it delivered to our house and setup.

About the only thing that I'll say that's negative regarding this chair is the mesh fabric. The mesh can be a little abrasive. A few people that I worked with wore some of their pants out in the wallet area. You can get around this issue by taking the wallet out of your rear pocket before sitting down.

As for the positives. These chairs are very good to utilize when you need to be at your desk for extended periods of time. Simply put, they're awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks