What's new

FS: Gamecube with SSB:M and RE (1 Viewer)

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
I also have a memory card 59. All the stuff is less than a month old, and in MINT condition. I would like to get $215, shipping included. Let me know if you are interested.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I was going to, but I figured it wouldn't get that much attention. I guess it wouldn't hurt to put it there either though.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Adam
I am not interested, but I think the price you are asking is too High.
I can get all the items you listed NEW for practically the same price, and used for a lot less.
Just a suggestion.:)

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
All the stuff costs $265 + tax, so like $275+ and you'd have to go get it. Nonetheless, I lower the price again in hopes of selling it.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
$265 where you are. Around here, you could get the system with both games for a little under $250, and you would get a 1yr manufacturer's warranty. Used is used, whether it's 3 days or 3 years. I'm not trying to be contrary in any way, but it is used, while you're asking almost the same as new.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
The price is lowered yet again to a low $215 for the system, 2 games, and memory card of which all are in MINT condition. Anyone interested?

Edit: Shipping is included BTW.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Damn, that's a good deal. If I already didn't have a GC I would jump on it. Good luck selling! :)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Adam
No one is jumping on you here. I just don't think you realize how much any item depreciates once it's used for one day, one week, or one year. Try buying a brand new car, then selling it the very next day. You will lose thousands of dollars.
Again, I can buy a brand NEW Game Cube for $149.
2 NEW GC games for $39.99 each or less.
So far that's $229 for NEW merchandise.
I can go buy all the items that you listed USED in excellent condition guaranteed from a local store for about
$175.00.
I'm in sales for 15 years so I know a bit about what a good deal is. Unfortunately, I don't believe what you are asking is.
Just trying to help and please feel free to ignore me and my advice.:)

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
Games are $49.99 where I live. Add to that I have in bold that I'm including a memory card 59. $215 is more than fair I think, as did Rob. This is also tax free and comes right to your door. Anyway, thank you for your input.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
I guess no one is interested. Just as well, I want to check out Eternal Darkness anyway. The stuff is no longer for sale... not that it mattered.

Nathan A

Second Unit
i guess no one read the rules for the "hardware/software for sale" forums...i think those courtesies should extend to the few who try to sell games n such in the videogames forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks