What's new

FS: Gamecube w/ 2 wavebirds, 2reg. controllers, 6 games, component cables (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Hi all. Due to lack of funds (college student) I'm going to sell my black Gamecube. It is over a year old but played VERY little and in GREAT condition. Includes: 2 mint Wavebirds, 2 Nintendo black controllers, Nintendo component cables, 1 memory card, and 6 games: Zelda:Wind Waker, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Madden 2002, Bond 007: Agent Under Fire, All-Star Baseball 2003(previous rental,no book), and Super Smash Bros. Melee. Games are in great condition with books(except for AS BB 2003).

Asking $240 shipped USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation.

Shoot me an e-mail if interested: [email protected]

Paypal preferred.

Thanks.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
I'm sure you're expecting this, but you didn't state that you wouldn't consider it...

If you part out the system, I'd be interested in at least one wavebird, the component cable and possibly Zelda.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Joe, as of now I'd like to sell it all as a bundle. But if or when I decide to sell everything separately, you'll be first for those!

Roy C.

Second Unit
I might take the cube itself, the 2 black controllers, 1 memory card, one Zelda and Smash Bros. I'm not very picky as you can see, if the price is right!!

LMK,
Roy C.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Anyone interested in the entire bundle? I am willing to negotiate a bit. Maybe even partial trade for something neat. :)

For those who have shown interest in specific items, give me a few more days before I do break up the bundle. I just don't want to be stranded with some Gamecube items/games and not have an actual Gamecube console.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
OK guys. I've put this on eBay, but will still have this up for sale here. If someones offers me $220 for it shipped before there's a first bid on my auction, it's theirs. I really need the cash!!

However, once I receive a bid on eBay, I cannot sell it here.

Thanks!

D

Darrin B

I'll give you $200.00 for it. Just in case you didn't know,
all three consoles prices WILL be dropping after E3. The
game cube will be $99.00 then. I really only want it for
Metroid. Email me if interested.

Darrin
[email protected]

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
He's right, in that prices on systems will be dropping, but either way, would you consider selling off one of the wavebirds? The controller price won't be dropping much, if any, along with the component cables...

LMK. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks