What's new

FS/FT: Wrong Men & Notorious Women Criterion set, Magnolia, Lawrence of Arabia, etc. (1 Viewer)

Brent Lumkin

Stunt Coordinator
Check my GF link out also, listed below, and if you have something that I really want I might be willing to let go of stuff that I haven't listed here.

Here is what I have for trade. I know it isn't a lot, but I'm sure that me and someone here can work out a deal, even if it takes a while for me to find someone. All DVDs are unsealed, except for the first one listed.

If you want to buy any of them straight up, then please let me know that.

FOR TRADE:

1) Wrong Men & Notorious Women Hitchcock Criterion Collection Box Set. (When I bought this I removed the outer seal around the actual box, but I did not open any of the actual DVDs So all of them are 100% factory sealed. I just wanted to look at the back of all of the DVDs in the set, lol.)

2) The French Connection: Five Star Collection

3) Ice Age (Both discs are fine, the case is fine, but the little flap on the inside that holds one of the discs is not included, but both discs are there. It's not major, but I felt I should let you know.

4) Moulin Rouge: 2-dicc (It is in a Blockbuster case with a sticker on both discs.

5) Magnolia: New Line Platinum Series

6) Lawrence of Arabia: Limited Edition 2-disc, in the wooden type case.

7) The Matrix

8) Bad Boys: Special Edition (The disc does have scratches, but has been tested on about five DVD players and works perfectly, movie and special features, etc...)

9) The People vs. Larry Flynt: Special Edition ***PENDING***

10) Kung Pow Enter the Fist: The Chosen Edition

11) Walt Disney Treasures: Behind the Scenes at the Walt Disney Studio (045253 of 125000) ***SOLD***

12) Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Goofy (068210 of 125000)

I believe that's everything that I'm willing to let go. It's worth it though, if I can get some of my wants I have listed below.

WANTED:

1) The Ultimate Toy Box

2) Hearts and Minds (Criterion Collection)

3) eXistenZ (The Canadian version only.) (RECIEVED!)

4) Halloween: Limited Numbered Edition (RECIEVED!)

5) Alien Quadrilogy

6) The Critic: The Complete Series

7) Ed Wood (Yes, the recalled one.)

8) Erie Indiana: The Complete Series

9) Dilbert: Complete Series

10) Universal's "Classic Monster" Collection

11) Puppet Master Collection

12) Criterion DVDs. If you want anything of mine, then list whatever Criterions that you are willing to trade to me. I'm looking for quite a few of them.

13) Horror DVDs.

14) Special editions, etc... Call me an extras whore if you want, but whatever. I like the DVDs that are really packed with goodies.

15) Swimming With Sharks

16) Blood Simple

17) The Hudsucker Proxy

18) The Player

19) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) 2-disc

20) Panic Room: Special Edition

Now, you can also go to GuzzleFish.com and look up BrentLumkin to see what all I have already, so check that out if you want to.

I know I have listed some high end wants, but if you have any of that let me know. Whatever we do, it'll be fair on both ends of the trade, we'll make it right with one another I'm sure. So email me and let me know what you want to do, if anything at all.

Oh yeah, one more thing. There might be a handfull of other things on my list that I'd be willing to let go, but I can't make any promises. If you have some of the high end wants on my list, I might be willing to work something out with some of my other items.

I also have an original VHS copy of the rare OOP film, Man Facing Souteast (the film many believe that K-Pax was copying, even though those who produced K-Pax deny it). I would only sell it though, but I don't know of a price. If you want to make me an offer for it, feel free.

Brent Lumkin

Stunt Coordinator
I don't need Naked Lunch anymore.

All of my items are still available. Feel free to make me any offer, not just what I have on my want list.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks