FS/FT: Westinghouse 20" LCD TV/Monitor

Scott*B

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Willing to sell or trade a brand new LCD Display. Model# W32001. I have opened box, verified to be working, and returned to box. Willing to trade for a nice subwoofer or sell for $600 plus shipping from 42104. I did some price checking and $700 is the cheapest I could find this thing anywhere online. I'm open to any kind of offer as far as trades go for anything HT or PC related.

[email protected]

Scott*B

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
None. Can provide pictures upon the actual unit if needed. It's been turned on for less than an hour total.

flenn

Agent
Reaction score
Any idea why native resolution is 640 x 480? Is that a typo? What resolution should you run when using this as a PC monitor?

Scott*B

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
640x480 is the native resolution. I've hooked it up to my PC via the VGA port and it accepts 800x600 as well as 1024x768. Manual verifies this as well. Text isn't as sharp with the other resolutions but it's not bad. If no one takes it I'm gonna use it mainly as a TV in my son's bedroom.

HTPC users at avsforum use powerstrip to feed their TV's different resolutions from their PC. I assume you would have some luck doint that with this LCD display as well. I haven't attempted it myself.

Scott*B

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Last bump and price drop to $500 plus shipping. If it doesnt sell I'll find a use for it somewhere.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Why can't you just return it if it's new ?

Scott*B

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
I didn't purchase it. I won it in a work related raffle. I'd really like to move this thing if possible. Would $450 plus shipping work for anyone?

Scott*B

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Jerry,

PM'd you a contact number. I replied to email as well but it bounced. Didn't like my email address I guess.

Scott

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Scott it was a pleasure speaking with you.
You now have my main email addy.
Feel free to contact me on your schedule as
it seemed you had your hands full during our
phone conversation.
All we need to do is wrap this transaction up
with final negotiated details that will work for us both

-Jerry

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member