2. Lunachicks
3. Entombed
Book Promo
Tromadance Promo
Bonus Trailers
TERROR FIRMER Video Game

Some Reviews:

hilarious
if you don't care about special effects but want to see a movie with lots of gore in toxic style and many hilarious moments, BUY this one, it's one of troma's best. geert.
Submitted by a reviewer in loenen , the netherlands

Really Dumb, Really Really Funny
This was the film that converted me to Troma. My girfriend hated it from the start but the raw irreverant humor of the film is just won me over. The film is not for the weak of heart or taste as it's pretty nasty in places but is definatly a horror comedy, the violence is so over the top and special effects so intentionally low budget you just can take it seriously. Stay up late with a beer and you'll love it. The DVD itself is a double disk absolutly filled with extra's, several music video's a making of that lasts an hour and a half, several audio tracks and a few easter eggs. Remember this is low budget, independant film making so don't expect CGI effects or big stars, there's just plenty of imagination and two fingers to convention and good taste.(oh, and a fair bit of male/female nudity:) Buy it, buy it now!
Submitted by a reviewer in South Wales, UK

Im willing to trade for Legend of Drunken Master/Drunken Master, any older Bruce Lee movies from the Master Collection except Enter the Dragon and Game of Death...

Or will sell it for $20 + shipping...

Its in mint condition and only been watched once...

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
if you are interested in Laserdiscs, I will trade you, Invasion of the space preachers, A troma team release. Your girlfriend wont like this one either, but at least you can tell her it didn't cost a dime!
Ill throw in something else and you can convince her you made out like a Banshee
Grant

Keith M.

Second Unit
actually i hate Troma films...this is why i want to get rid of it...

not interested in LDs thanks anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks