What's new

FS/FT: Sharp 36 inch Direct View TV (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
I finally made the leap to a HD RPTV and need to sell or trade my current TV. Its a Sharp 36 inch direct view set, model #:36R-S400 and is approximately 2 years old. Original remote, manual, and packaging will be included. Its an excellent TV that will provide many years of use. Features include:

2 sets of a/v inputs (1 front and 1 rear)
S-Video for input 1
Picture-in-picture
MTS stereo

The set and remote are in excellent condition. Due to the size and weight local pickup is strongly encouraged. I would consider shipping it at buyers cost but prefer not to. After all, a 36 inch tv is neither small or light.

Price: $350 OBO or trade (retailed for $1000 when new). Also will sell IKEA TV stand for $50 (retailed for $129).

Here is a list of some things I would take in a trade:

2 channel amp less than 100 wpc (for second zone)
19 to 27 inch tv plus $ ($ depending on TV)
X-Files seasons on DVD
The Fifth Element DVD - superbit plus $

I need to unload this TV as the new one is coming in less than 2 weeks. Cash is best but as long as deal is fair chances are I will take it. PM me or email me at [email protected]. Pictures available upon request.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Like I said, I will just about accept any offer as I have to sell this TV. I live in an apartment so having a spare 36 inch lying around would take up way to much space and the wife doesnt want it our bedroom.:frowning:

I would be willing to go as low as $200 but still perfer a local buyer. The TV is mint condition.

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
Any chance of you meeting me halfway? I'm in Southern Maine, and will buy your TV for $200.

Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks