FS/FT: Sharp 36 inch Direct View TV

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Andrew Pezzo, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Andrew Pezzo

Andrew Pezzo Second Unit

I finally made the leap to a HD RPTV and need to sell or trade my current TV. Its a Sharp 36 inch direct view set, model #:36R-S400 and is approximately 2 years old. Original remote, manual, and packaging will be included. Its an excellent TV that will provide many years of use. Features include:

2 sets of a/v inputs (1 front and 1 rear)
    S-Video for input 1
    Picture-in-picture
    MTS stereo

The set and remote are in excellent condition. Due to the size and weight local pickup is strongly encouraged. I would consider shipping it at buyers cost but prefer not to. After all, a 36 inch tv is neither small or light.

Price: $350 OBO or trade (retailed for $1000 when new). Also will sell IKEA TV stand for $50 (retailed for $129).

Here is a list of some things I would take in a trade:

2 channel amp less than 100 wpc (for second zone)
    19 to 27 inch tv plus $ ($ depending on TV)
    X-Files seasons on DVD
    The Fifth Element DVD - superbit plus $

I need to unload this TV as the new one is coming in less than 2 weeks. Cash is best but as long as deal is fair chances are I will take it. PM me or email me at [email protected]. Pictures available upon request.

2. Andrew Pezzo

Andrew Pezzo Second Unit

Like I said, I will just about accept any offer as I have to sell this TV. I live in an apartment so having a spare 36 inch lying around would take up way to much space and the wife doesnt want it our bedroom.[​IMG]

I would be willing to go as low as $200 but still perfer a local buyer. The TV is mint condition.

3. Myram

Myram Second Unit

Any chance of you meeting me halfway? I'm in Southern Maine, and will buy your TV for $200.

Let me know