What's new

FS/FT: Radio Shack 15-1952 A/V Switcher $20 (1 Viewer)

James Elvick

Supporting Actor
RS 15-1952 switchers(2), for an inexpensive DVD-Audio and SACD switching solution when you have only one multichannel input. $20 shipped, PayPal is fine or trade for DVD's

James

JayDaniel

Stunt Coordinator
James,

Can you check your Rad. Shack part #? I'm interested in a switch for DVD-A and SACD (which must be 6-channel analog). If that's what you have for sale, I would consider purchasing it/them (do you have one or two for sale?).

However, when I look up part 15-1592 at Rad. Shack's website, I come up with a 6' A/V cable with Toslink connector for $39. If I look up 15-1952 (thinking maybe the #s are transposed, I get a 2-way A/V selector switch for $13, which wouldn't work for SACD/DVD-A.

Thanks.

JayDaniel

James Elvick

Supporting Actor
The numbers on the top ad are correct and I edited the first post. My typing sucks! The units (2) are what your looking for (RS 15-1952)and what I used them for. Just bought a univerasl player so don't need them any more. They are as new.

James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks