1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

FS/FT: Radio Shack 15-1952 A/V Switcher $20

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Elvick, Dec 7, 2002.

1. James Elvick

James Elvick Supporting Actor

RS 15-1952 switchers(2), for an inexpensive DVD-Audio and SACD switching solution when you have only one multichannel input. $20 shipped, PayPal is fine or trade for DVD's

James

2. James Elvick

A little bump:b These run over $30 retail and are as new. Make me an offer!
    James

3. JayDaniel

JayDaniel Stunt Coordinator

James,

Can you check your Rad. Shack part #? I'm interested in a switch for DVD-A and SACD (which must be 6-channel analog). If that's what you have for sale, I would consider purchasing it/them (do you have one or two for sale?).

However, when I look up part 15-1592 at Rad. Shack's website, I come up with a 6' A/V cable with Toslink connector for $39. If I look up 15-1952 (thinking maybe the #s are transposed, I get a 2-way A/V selector switch for $13, which wouldn't work for SACD/DVD-A.

Thanks.

JayDaniel

4. James Elvick

The numbers on the top ad are correct and I edited the first post. My typing sucks! The units (2) are what your looking for (RS 15-1952)and what I used them for. Just bought a univerasl player so don't need them any more. They are as new.

James