What's new

FS/FT: Elite Evil Dead, Criterion Silence of Lambs, Halloween 2-Disc LE (1 Viewer)

Jamie Cole

Stunt Coordinator
Got some rarities for you today:
Evil Dead Elite Collector's Edition: $30 ***TRADED***
Halloween Two-Disc Limited Edition (#975... extremely low number!): $50
Silence of the Lambs Criterion Collection (won't get the commentary anywhere else): $35
Bugs Bunny Classics Laserdisc: $30
Jurassic Park DTS: $15 or one-for-one trade
Serpent and the Rainbow (out of print): $15 or one-for-one trade
All prices include shipping. All items are from my personal collection and are meticulously kept. Buy with confidence.
I'm also up for some trading. I'm really looking for the "Liar Liar" collectors' edition, the Mary Chapin Carpenter concert on DVD, and "Grace of My Heart." Will also entertain trade combinations containing either one of these wants. Any one of the above can be traded for these except Halloween.
I accept and prefer PayPal.
E-mail me at [email protected] with questions or offers.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
I am interested in Jurassic Park DTS if it is the corrected version. Any interest in a trade for the following? (All are previously viewed but mint):

Miss Congeniality

Pi

Space Cowboys

Charlie's Angels SE

Highlander 10th Anniversary

Vertical Limit

I am new to the software trading at HTF, but I have no negative feedback on ebay (tmragone). Thanks!

Jamie Cole

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, but I'm only looking to trade for wants or a combination involving wants (Liar Liar, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Grace of My Heart).

JP: DTS was bought recently at Best Buy, so I'm guessing it's the latest version.

David_B

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,

I've got Liar, Liar that I'll trade for Evil Dead Elite....let me know.

Thanks,

David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks