FS/FT: DTS Demo #3 and #4 & Fox Demo in Keepcases (Rare, OOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Vince Maskeeper, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

I'm selling off some of the more rare items in my collection. I have DTS demo discs #3 and #4, in custom keepcases using full color custom DTS artwork. The original disc sleeves are included as inserts.
    These discs are exellent demo material, and feature full bitrate clips and trailers. They are long OOP and difficult to find. Excellent short clips to show of your Home Theater to family and friends (And the only source for Full Bitrate DTS scenes from the Haunting, SPR, Titanic and more!! If you thought the Haunting on DVD was impressive, wait till you see this version!)
    [​IMG]DTS DEMO #3
    Full Bitrate Clips, Includes Custom Keepcase Insert
    Average Selling Price: $26.40 plus shipping (w/o keepcase)
    Titanic (Trailer), DTS Logo, Apollo 13, Dragonheart, Daylight, The Relic, Eagles: New York Minute, Mahler: 2nd Symphony
    [​IMG]DTS DEMO #4
    Full Bitrate Clips, Includes Custom Keepcase Insert
    Average Selling Price: $29.00 plus shipping (w/o keepcase)
    DTS Logo, Dances With Wolves, The Haunting, Antz, Eagles: Hotel California, Roy Orbison: Pretty Woman, Sheryl Crow: AM I Getting Through, Saving Private Ryan
    [​IMG]Fox Demo Disc #1
    Fox Promotional Release includes THX Optimode
    Average Selling Price: $26.44 plus shipping
    Films clips displaying Fox's commitment to audio and video quality: Fight Club, Cast Away, X-MEN, The X-Files, Entrapment, Edward Scissorhands, The Last of the Mohicans, Courage Under Fire, Independence Day, The Siege, Titan A.E., Titus, The Thin Red Line.
    Showing off their groundbreaking extras: Fight Club, Die Hard, The X-Files, Alien, Me Myself and Irene, Cast Away, Cleopatra, X-MEN, Die Hard.
    Illustrating their commitment to restoration: Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid, The Seven Year Itch.
    Also includes the complete THX optimizer setup and a few THX trailers.

I'd like to sell as a package. All 3 discs, in keepcases (the DTS ones featuring Custom made keepcase inserts not originally available for the discs).
    Asking $60 plus shipping for all 3 discs, OBO.
    [email protected]
    -Vince

2. James M

James M Stunt Coordinator

is that fox one the free one that bestbuy was giving out?

3. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Yep. That's the same one- guess supplies were pretty short- Earlier this year I actually ended up sending extra copies out for free to HTF member who couldn't find them locally. I got a bunch direct from Fox and gave all those away. I have one left that I got from Best Buy myself- and that is the one included here.

Gotten impossible to find, so it Ebays for $25.

-v

4. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Asking $60 plus shipping for all 3 discs, OBO. Also looking for trades (ET collectors set maybe?). Email for a want list, or send me an offer!

5. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Still have these, would take $50 plus ship or trade offers. I'm sure I could ebay them for $75, so someone take these!

6. RudyN

RudyN Supporting Actor

Rudy Nunez
    Are you interesting in breaking up the set? I might be interested in DTS Demo #3.

7. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Rudy, sent you an email on your offer.

8. RudyN

RudyN Supporting Actor

Rudy Nunez
    Vince, YGM.

9. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Looks like Rudy takes it. Thanks Rudy!