What's new

FS/FT: AMX AVC-66 30' subwoofer cable (RCA). WTB/WTTF: DVD-A's, 3 pairs of RCA cable (1 Viewer)

Alex.D

Agent
I got this from Marc at Audioshop.on.ca accidentally, and I don't need a sub cable quite this long (I'm using the 15' version of the same cable)

Very nice well-shielded cable with tight, gold-plated RCA connectors. The retail price sticker says $89.99 (Canadian). I'd like to sell it for $30 + shipping (US).

Alternatively, I'd like to trade it for some DVD-A discs (or DVD movies), or trade it toward a 5.1 analog hookup for my DVD player (so I'd need three pairs of cables, or, if such a thing exists, a single six-connector cable). .5m preferred, 1m acceptable.

ross ish

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,
I am willing to trade:
Rare Panasonic DVD Audio Sampler recorded 1999 digital with varying bits up to 24-192. It has both classical and jazz recordings. This was a promo demo disc. The disc is in fair shape with surface scratches, but plays perfect.
Also can add a DVD movie to make up for disc condition:
Hannibal PVT sealed
Sleepy Hollow
Stigmata
Blessed The Child
Along for the Ride
Sour Grape
Autumn in NY
Bringing out the Dead
Valentine
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks