What's new

FS: Frighteners Signature Edition LD (1 Viewer)

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone out there interested in this rare item? I've had this copy for a couple years and am now ready to part with it. It's in really good condition. No problems whatsoever for me when I've watched it. Comes complete with the insert and all. This is the director's cut and has the 4 hour documentary as well. This is a rare gem.
Asking $200 shipped.

Check my ebay name(xfileed916) for feedback.

Edwin

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Well, I just had to have the exhaust system in my S10 replaced, so how about $50 in cash and $150 in eternal gratitude?

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
haha! If only I was an angel. Sorry Nick. Wish I had posted before you got the exhaust system replaced!!! :)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Anything you'd like in trade, in whole or in part? I have a very large LD and DVD collection.

(If interested, I may not be able to answer until Sunday evening, or Monday).

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
Can't say I'd be interested in a trade. I'm unloading this for the $$. Sorry.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Just curious on the high price on this one, did it just come out in a very limited run or something?

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, it was extremely limited and it occasionally goes up on ebay and closing prices hover around 200 bucks. It's a rare box set.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I haven't seen any exact numbers on the run, but it's between 500 and 1000. Pretty low. If I had a spare 200 laying around, I would definitely pick this up. It is my personal Holy Grail of the LD world.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Want to hear something sad? I bought The Frighteners box set from someone on the forum about two months ago. It hasn't arrived yet - it's lost in the mail! I'm hoping it'll show up someday - I've never lost anything I've shipped or was supposed to receive. I buy and sell LDs all the time - why couldn't it have been any title but this one?

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
VERY RARE SET!! Someone wants this. I know they do. C'mon guys! $200 incl. shipping and its yours.

Edwin

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks