What's new

FS: four JBL N-26-II and an N-Center-II $275 +shipping (1 Viewer)

Got these a week ago and discovered they are a little to big, so up for sale they go.

This was a OneCall.com purchase, BIG mistake. They do have a big selection and were very prompt about shipping, but when I called and politely asked about there return policy I was told, with a snooty attitude, there was no returning anything. I hadn't even told her I pruchaced anything yet. :emoji_thumbsup: up for selection, :thumbsdown: way down for customer service. (rant mode off)

WillB

Agent
Ya, there is a huge size difference between the n-26 and the n-24. I've got 4 n-24's, 2 n-26's, and 1 n-center or I would take them off your hands. Great speakers though!

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
David, I don't want to intrude on your sale, but maybe this might help the sell.

If the buyer is interested in mounting brackets I've got a pair of black ones I'd sell for like $30 shipped. (The JBL site says these brackets work on the N-26 and N-26-II series)

Sounds good, so far nobody's interested. It would be great to sell these local, south east Wisconsin. There would be no shipping that way. I know someone wants these, let's make a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks