What's new

FS:~Factory Sealed~Genesis G-610 Stereo System: 1500 Watts (1 Viewer)

ShredMaster1013

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason
I have one of these for my own stereo system and I can't say enough about the quality of this product. The sound is pure and is capable of getting real loud. The bass hits hard and you have control of the whole sound you are trying to get. Here is a little bit of description about the product:

NEW 2007 Genesis Media Labs G-610 3 Tube Amplifier Home Theatre System: This system is brand new and still in the original packaging. This is a high quality home threater system with a total power of 2500 Watts. Features include:

3 Tube Amplifier/Receiver (5.1 Digital)
2 Blue Power Watt Meters
Digital AM/FM LCD Display
Sub (1,000 Watts)
1 Center Speaker
4 Satelite Speaker Towers
12' Long Throw Active Driver
Digital A/V Input, Digital Output
Bass, Treble, Full Function Remote Control
high-end Speaker Cables
24k-Gold A/V cables (valued @ $199)
24k-Gold Pins & Digital cables (valued @ $149)
MSRP is $5,299.00

See pictures and read more about Genesis at my ebay listing.

eBay link deleted by moderator. DO NOT REPOST!

TommyWMedford

Stunt Coordinator
http://reviews.ebay.com/Kirsch-Theat...00000002467097

"The latest White Van Scam brand is Genesis Media Labs- just took a look at 2 sets bought from a E Bay power seller who should be ashamed of themselves. The buyers thought they got a good deal and even left positive feedback for the seller. We had them listen to a Yamaha home theatre in the box bought at ... Marshalls !!! ....for less than for 1/2 ($ 250) of the price the victims paid on EBay ($ 539) for the Genesis - once again, no contest, and some very unhappy Genesis owners- too bad feedback cannot be modified. I took a couple of measurements which confirmed that regardless of the name- Genesis, DiVinci, Kirsch, Dahlton, Theatre Logic, Theatre Research, Ashton, Digital Logic, Digital Audio, Digital Dogg, Digital Research et. al - this stuff is not worthy of the term hi fidelity. The problem with the Genesis name is that there was a very good American made speaker brand of that name in the mid 80's, that went of business- the White Van scammers change brands often. New report:
http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/6074001.html"

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
eBay link has been deleted. Post a price for sale on HTF, or this thread will be deleted as well. Please read our "for sale" rules..

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks