What's new

FS: entire Paradigm Studio v2 system (1 Viewer)

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Longshot, but here it goes. I'm getting married in a couple months, so to fund it I'm selling these Paradigm v2 speakers as a package:

2 Studio 80s
1 Studio CC
2 Studio 20s + stands (got them from Paradigm dealer)
1 PW-2200 (not part of Studio line)

All are black ash laminate in excellent condition, complete with original boxes. The only blemish I can find is on one of the Studio 80s; there's a thin mark on the corner between the back face and side face where the laminate peeled a little, but it's right on that back corner so it's not visible unless you get really close to the back. I can provide photos if needed. Everything else is in terrific shape. No pulls in the grille fabric, no dings or dents, and they've been used in a smoke-free home.

I'm looking for a local sale. By "local" I mean pick up from my abode (much preferred) or arrange a meeting place close to here. Price $1900 firm.

Before, I was thinking about shipping these, but now I'm even more certain that I DON'T want to. This is a local package deal, and IMO a great one at the $1900 price. If it doesn't sell, oh well, that's life. I've gone as low as I can go. I like them anyway, so it wouldn't be a loss if I "had to" keep them :) However, as before IF I can get local buyers to buy all the pieces (or at least the big pieces--I wouldn't mind keeping the 20s), I WILL break them up:

80s: $850
CC: $350
20s: $450
PW-2200: $450

As you can see, the package deal is much better. :) Let me know if you want to buy 2 or 3 of the items, and we'll work out a discount. Individual prices are also FIRM.

e-mail or PM me for offers or more info. I've bought and sold various hardware and software items at HTF, and my eBay feedback is available upon request. Thanks!

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Price drop. I'm trying to make a deal, so let's talk if you're interested. I know there's somebody within driving distance interested in this!

Scott R. Scherr

Stunt Coordinator
Just a suggestion. You might want to list a price for each item separately. For example, someone may be interested in the 20's, but not the other items. I think you well these speakers faster if you do that.

Scott

greggor

Second Unit
Real Name
Greg
Yohan are your studio 20's for sale by themselves? Let me know what you want for them, and if your willing to ship.

Greg

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
Bump for one final price drop and a new willingness to sell items separately. Check the original post (edited) for details.

Just as clarification on the subject of breaking up the speakers: if I can sell each piece separately I will definitely break up the package. Although my preference is to clean house, if I can sell all of them except for the 20s I'll still break up the package, because I can use the 20s on their own. Anything less than that and it's a no-go. For instance I don't need to have a lone center channel, or just have a sub, and I definitely want to sell the 80s. This is not an indictment on any of these speakers as the 80s are my favorite of the bunch. I just need to sell them in such a way that I don't have useless pieces left over like a lone center or a lone sub, and the 80s are the priciest piece, so they need to go to fund the wedding.

*phew* Hope that made sense :b

Rod Sabino

Auditioning
Yohan.
Just to ask if you can post to Germantown in Maryland. What's your price for the whole lot minus the sub?
Thanks,
Rod

Yohan Pamudji

Supporting Actor
LOL! No, it was my idea actually. In fact she didn't want me to, because she knew how much I love those speakers, but I figured I could sell them to fund the wedding, then experiment with other speakers later down the road. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you look at it), they didn't sell. I had one buyer come up with an offer for the entire set that we agreed on, but he bailed at the last moment.

Now that I'm married there isn't an urgent need to sell anymore, but the speakers are still for sale if I can get the right combo of sold speakers. For instance, I still wouldn't sell the set if I were only left with a dangling center channel or just the sub.

JohnPaulJ

Grip
Real Name
John
Any buyers for the rest of the set?
I would be interested in the Center....and mabye the 20's

and congrats on the wedding

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks