What's new

FS - Energy Take 5.2 with 8.2 sub (1 Viewer)

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Taking bids on an Energy Take 5.2 w/ 8.2 sub. This is an excellent set and is in MINT condition as it is only 8 weeks old. Ive decided to go with towers, and Im past my return date with them. I have receipts,all boxes,packing materials,wall brackets...ect. This really is an awesome set for the money as anyone can tell you. You can reply to me here, or Email me at [email protected]
Mike

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, they are black. As far as shipping, Im sure we could work something out. There are two boxes, one for the sub, and one for the sats. Each box is 10-15 lbs.

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Ken, just called the post office. Two 15 lb. boxes from my area to San Fran is about $40.00 total. I would be happy to split the shipping cost. :) Mike

ken t

Agent
Hi Mike,
I was asking for a friend that is currently looking for this system. Let me get a response from him and get back to you.
you can email me directly: [email protected]

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, decided I would sell them for $550.00 shipped( to U.S address, of course) Let me repeat that these are in mint condition and actually sound better now then when I bought them as they have been nicely broken in!

Mike

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
If ya split up the speaker set do post, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will need only a pair of the speakers (or center).

Thanks,

ELmO

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
I thikn the set is gone...I'll give it a few more days.
The thing I don't like about these for sale threads is people post them in a few forums and most never come back to say "SOLD" on it..so we are left to wonder.
I Emailed him though, but no response yet.
-ELmO:emoji_thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks