What's new

FS: Energy Encore speaker system (1 Viewer)

GaryAR

Agent
I'm looking to sell my energy encore system. All six speakers are in great condition, and with a little dusting would probably be indistinguishable from new. I will include one pair of energy stands ($200 list, i paid about $120) and all the speaker wire needed (3 pieces of 12ga for fronts & center, 2 long pieces of 16 ga i believe for rears). Asking price is $750, and that's pretty firm. shipping cost will be the actual amount to ship via ups.
PM me if you're interested.
thanks
-gary

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
it seems fed ex would be cheaper to ship through I'd be highly interested in these but I just got a Take System in December that I'd have to sell first to get most of the money to buy this one I dont forsee anyone wanting a Take System though.

Rajeev_s

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Jeremy,
Are you planning to sell your take 5.1 system, if yes, how much will you sell it for ? how old is it ? what is the condition ?
Thanks

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
I just bought it this last December so going on 3 months old so its in great condition I even have all original boxing for it (I'm a pack rat like this.) they have a 7 Year warranty through the Good Guys which is fully transferable. I'd probably ask about 500-550 for them. Since they are still basically brand new and have the 7 years of coverage on them as well.

Rajeev_s

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the reply. No to be rude or anything, online I can get brand new for $485 plus shipping (Approx. $36). I know yours comes with warranty. I was looking to save some cash. Thanks for offering :) You wouldnt want to go down on the price ?? :D Would, you ? Thx

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
You wouldnt want to go down on the price ?? Would, you ? Thx
unfortunately not I would want to recoop most of the amount I paid for them being I've only had them 3 months and have never even really pushed them hard. At any rate as much as I'd love to upgrade to this Encore system my wife would pull the old cant you ever be happy with something trip hehe and I am really happy with the Take's I'll eventually upgrade to something bigger probably keeping in the Energy or Mirage family but I'm happy with what I've got for now, though I'm thinking of getting a 2nd subwoofer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks