What's new

FS: Energy e:XL 16 bookshelf speakers. (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I am selling a pair of black Energy e:XL 16 bookshelf speakers that I have been using in my second stereo system. I bought these speakers in November 2000 brand new, and they are in absolutely perfect condition operationally and cosmetically. The speakers come complete with the original box, owner's manual, and all packing materials.
These speakers sell for $300 a pair, but I am selling them for $200 + $20 shipping and handling. I accept money orders or cashiers checks. If you have any questions, do let me know. Thanks for reading.
------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime
[Edited last by KeithH on October 11, 2001 at 11:48 PM]

Gabriel Tolosa

Auditioning
I'm interested in ure speakers. I just sent u an instant message-it seems u dont have a working email address.
Thanks,
Gabe

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I know several people who would be interested, of course the lack of an email address makes it impossible to contact you.
I checked your whole website, no email listed.
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Anyone wanna sell me their palm pilot?? Click here

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Vince, sorry for the lack of contact of information. While I don't generally broadcast my e-mail address, I was relying on the Instant Message feature on this web site as a means of communication. I have the Instant Message option selected in my Preferences file, but it seems not to be coming up at the header of my posts. Anyway, you or anyone you know that is interested in the speakers can contact me at [email protected] . Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.
------------------
My:

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Vince, the Instant Message icon is appearing at the header of my posts now, but note that it did not appear on one my posts earlier in this thread. I don't get it.
confused.gif

------------------
My:

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Keith,
Glad you found a buyer for your speakers. One thing to remember when listing, this site gets 3 times as many visitors as we have members...
You have to be a member to send the instant/private messages- so you are eliminating sales to a good portion of people visiting the site!
Just a FYI.
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Anyone wanna sell me their palm pilot?? Click here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks