FS: Energy Bookshelfs C3'S

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Mark Amayao, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Mark Amayao

Mark Amayao Stunt Coordinator

I have had these speakers for just over a year. I still have all original packaging and I am very careful with my
    equipment. They were primarily in a surround speaker role.
    and are in mint condition. The reason why I am selling them is that I have purchased a new set of C9 Towers and the C5 Towers I initially had up front are now the rears. I was going to initially use them as rear centers but are too big and I will purchase the XL150 Bookshelf speakers instead. They retail for 499.99 but will let them go for 350. Would prefer local pickup. Thanks guys

By the way they are black. [​IMG]

2. Mark Amayao

hmmm no takers? it doesnt have to be local pick up. As I have never done an online transaction, i may be a little bit leary. but will ship them if need be.

3. Mark Amayao

4. Mark Amayao

Still available and just realized that if someone took them off my hands that I would have stands I wouldnt need. Ill include them for free they are the Sanus NF30BLACK they retail for 89.99. They are 30 inches high. Please PM me if interested or e-mail me at [email protected]. Im sure this is a reasonable price for the bookshelf speakers and stands. 70 views no takers? again 350 = spkrs/stands.