What's new

FS: Ekornes home theater recliners / ottoman (1 Viewer)

MarkDavidson

Stunt Coordinator
$3200 !!!

For pics go to Mark Davidson. The Writer. » Mark’s Ekornes furniture for sale

Ekornes is top-of-the-line gear. It’s extremely expensive and the sales-channels are tightly controlled so discounts off of full retail are rare. Hopefully, if you’ve come here, you already know what you’re getting. If you want to go and try it out first, find a locally authorized fancy-schmancy local high-end leather retailer.

I'm selling it less than half the retail price.

WHAT’S INCLUDED

Three (3) hi-back stressless recliners from the Arion collection in black Paloma leather.

Three (3) ottomans from the Arion collection in black Paloma leather. Two square, one triangular. All three have internal storage.

Two (2) Ekornes corner tables.

One (1) bottle of Ekornes leather conditioner.

There is nothing wrong with this furniture. It has what I would call “very light use.” No rips or tears in that fine Palmoa leather. Overall, it’s in excellent condition.

Except… The middle ottoman has a piece of wood on top of it. The wood sort of pivots around so you can adjust it to the angle you prefer. Due to what appears to be a manufacturing issue, the wood is not completely level. It might be off by a few degrees. It’s hardly noticable, but in the interest of disclosure, I thought I’d mention it.

This is serious, upscale furniture.

Thanks
Mark

[email protected]

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
I guess that's a good deal for someone that can afford them. I've not seen those Ekornes chairs before. These are the ones we've seen and sat in:
Stressless® Tampa • Reno • Vegas :: Ekornes
These I linked to, are absolutely the most comfortable chairs, we've ever sat in! Does your's have the automatic lumbar adjustment, that happens as you recline? The one I liked was about $1500 for chair and ottoman (large size). The leather was unbelievably soft. I like the style of the "Stressless" better.
Good luck selling your's.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

MarkDavidson

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the reply. Yep. They're very expensive. They do recline and are very comfortable. They do not have an adjustment for lumbar support, but the head rests are adjustable.

Take care!
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoobird
Recent bookmarks