What's new

FS: EAD Theatermaster Encore (1 Viewer)

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i am selling my mint ead theatermaster encore. this unit is fully upgradeable to any theatermaster version including the newer theatermaster 8000 and 8000 pro. i am asking $1125 shipped for the unit. i have the original box and will ship it double boxed. i also have the original remote, manual, and setup microphone as well as the static cling "dolby digital / dts" sticker. the unit has a custom silver straight cut rackmount faceplate. i will also include 3 michell tenderfeet and 3 michell tendercups for isolation. i will also include a printout of ead's most recent upgrade price list. i am giving all the members here first crack at it before it goes on audiogon / ebay on saturday.

specs:[*]Dolby Digital® 5.1-channel surround sound: Provides 5 channels of full-range information, plus a dedicated subwoofer channel, to achieve truly holographic surround-sound effects.
[*]DTS Digital Surround(TM) 5.1-channel surround-sound technology provides ultra-high resolution playback suitable for both movie and audiophile-quality multi-channel music playback.
[*]Pro Logic®: Dolby Pro Logic decoding is performed with mathematical precision in the digital domain.
[*]MPEG2 Digital Audio: Automatic decoding of MPEG1 and MPEG2 bitstreams into two-channel PCM for stereo or Pro Logic processing.
[*]Flexibility and simplicity: TheaterMaster provides the combined functions of a consummate-quality stereo D-to-A converter, state-of-the-art surround-sound processor, pre-amplifier, and video switcher, all integrated into one, simple-to-use product.
[*]Large front-panel display: Vacuum fluorescent display provides ergonomic user interface.
[*]High-quality 20-bit delta-sigma A-to-D converter provides excellent performance when using analog inputs.
[*]Crystal CS4226 20-bit delta-sigma multi-DAC provides superior low-level linearity and dynamic range.
[*]Remote volume control utilizes switched resistive array for ultimate transparency.
[*]Auto Setup(TM): This remarkable software greatly simplifies TheaterMaster setup by providing automatic speaker level balancing, calibration of speaker delays, and a readout of absolute and relative speaker phase.
[*]Built-in, audiophile-grade, high-order digital crossover network utilizing dual Zoran® 38600 decoding computers provides highest possible performance with maximum system flexibility.
[*]Full-function, programmable back-lit touch-screen IR remote with tactile keys for commonly used functions offers total system control.
[*]Dialogue Normalization readout for the professional user.
[*]Integrated video switching. Six programmable video inputs, including three S-video and three composite video, provide total system integration.
[*]Six digital and three analog audio inputs, including 1 ST glass, 4 Coaxial S/PDIF, and 1 TOSLINK.
[*]RS-232 controllable, for integration into sophisticated home theaters and/or home automation systems.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
come on guys....68 views and only one remark which isn't even from an interested buyer? no questions? i'm willing to entertain offers but don't try to low ball me either.

kevin t

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks