FS: DVDs For Sale!

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Ron Reda, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST, ADDITIONS AND PRICE REDUCTIONS***

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts. All DVDs are $10 and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions. Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali
    Barton Fink
    Bone Collector (DTS)
    Grifters
    I Spy
    One Hour Photo
    Old School: Unrated Edition (DTS)
    Tomb Raider

2. Erik Farstad

Erik Farstad Supporting Actor

Ron...YGM! [​IMG]

E

3. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

***LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED - PLEASE SEE BELOW***

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts. All DVDs are $10 and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions. Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali
    Barton Fink
    Bone Collector (DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***
    Grifters
    I Spy
    One Hour Photo
    Old School: Unrated Edition (DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***
    Tomb Raider - ***SALE PENDING***

4. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

Here's what I've got:

Ali
    Barton Fink
    Grifters
    I Spy
    One Hour Photo
    Old School: Unrated Edition (DTS) - ***SOLD***

5. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

Here's what I've got:

Ali
    Barton Fink
    Grifters
    I Spy
    One Hour Photo

***Just added: Phonebooth***

6. Roger_C

Roger_C Stunt Coordinator

7. Sanjay H

Sanjay H Agent

If Phonebooth, I Spy and One Hour Photo is still available then i am interested in buying them. LMK.

8. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

Sanjay,

"One Hour Photo" has a sale pending, but "I Spy" and "Phonebooth" are still available! Please send me an e-mail to purchase them.

Thanks,

Ron

9. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts. All DVDs are $10 and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well). Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali
    Barton Fink - ***SALE PENDING***
    Bone Collector (DTS) - ***SOLD***
    Grifters
    I Spy
    One Hour Photo - ***SALE PENDING***
    Tomb Raider - ***SOLD***

***Just added: Phonebooth***

10. Sanjay H

Sanjay H Agent

YGM

11. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well). Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
    The Grifters ($7)
    The Breakfast Club

12. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

^

13. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well). Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
    The Grifters ($7)
    The Breakfast Club