What's new

FS: DVDs For Sale! (1 Viewer)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST, ADDITIONS AND PRICE REDUCTIONS***

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts. All DVDs are $10 and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions. Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali
Barton Fink
Bone Collector (DTS)
Grifters
I Spy
One Hour Photo
Old School: Unrated Edition (DTS)
Tomb Raider

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
***LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED - PLEASE SEE BELOW***

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts. All DVDs are $10 and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions. Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali
Barton Fink
Bone Collector (DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***
Grifters
I Spy
One Hour Photo
Old School: Unrated Edition (DTS) - ***SALE PENDING***
Tomb Raider - ***SALE PENDING***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Ali
Barton Fink
Grifters
I Spy
One Hour Photo
Old School: Unrated Edition (DTS) - ***SOLD***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

Here's what I've got:

Ali
Barton Fink
Grifters
I Spy
One Hour Photo

***Just added: Phonebooth***

Sanjay H

Agent
If Phonebooth, I Spy and One Hour Photo is still available then i am interested in buying them. LMK.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Sanjay,

"One Hour Photo" has a sale pending, but "I Spy" and "Phonebooth" are still available! Please send me an e-mail to purchase them.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts. All DVDs are $10 and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well). Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali
Barton Fink - ***SALE PENDING***
Bone Collector (DTS) - ***SOLD***
Grifters
I Spy
One Hour Photo - ***SALE PENDING***
Tomb Raider - ***SOLD***

***Just added: Phonebooth***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well). Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
The Grifters ($7)
The Breakfast Club

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I have some DVDs for Sale. These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping by Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. Will not ship outside of U. S. Also, all DVDs are widescreen versions (some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well). Save on shipping with multiple purchases.

Here's what I've got:

Ali ($7)
The Grifters ($7)
The Breakfast Club

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks