FS: Dual SVS 25-31CS Custom Stack

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert George, Mar 24, 2002.

1. Robert George

Robert George Screenwriter

Due to space and placement limitations, I experimented and found that stacking my dual SVS subs was the best configuration for my room. I have posted this on the forum in ithe past...
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...tower+of+power
    Now, I am working with SVS on some custom tubes based on the CS Ultra so the two 25-31CS will be sold.
    I can ship these two subs in either the stacked configuration (in two pieces, some assembly required [​IMG]) if that is what you want, or reconfigure the individual subs to original design with grills over the ports. Expect some small blemishes where screw holes were placed, but performance is uncompromised.
    Will not be able to ship until new tubes arrive, then will use the packaging from the new tubes.
    $400 for both subs, plus shipping. I can offer a 75% discount on FedEx 2-day shipping, though I expect it will still be rather high because of the size of the two boxes.
    Email if interested. Do not use the email link at the top of this post (not working right now). Email [email protected]

2. Brandon_T

Brandon_T Screenwriter

YGM

Brandon

3. Alexis

Alexis Stunt Coordinator

I couldn't find your email address...and the images for your subs didn't load through.
    Would you consider splitting them up and selling them individually? My neighbors are already pretty mad. [​IMG]
    Also, where are you located (to get and idea of shipping costs)
    Thanks
    [email protected]

4. Robert George

Alexis:

The connection to the server that my main email and the pictures is on is down right now. I provided another email at the bottom of the listing above.

I think I will have to keep both subs together. Also, Brandon gets first dibs since he jumped in first. Waiting on a reply from him now.

5. Robert George

I now have a deal on the subs.

Thanks for the interest, guys.