What's new

FS: DSS Receivers and cards (1 Viewer)

JohnA

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks to all who emailed or replied with information on selling my DSS equipment.

- Reduced Price Sony SAT A2 satelite receiver with original "H" card and remote. System works and was replaced with a DirecTivo unit. $65 shipped or reasonable offer.

- SOLD - Hughes GXECBOT Directivo unit with remote and original (P4?) card. Was working until a brief power failure and now stuck in "Powering up..." screen. This unit was out of warranty and was just recently replaced with an identical new unit. Pricing: Without the hard drive, $75 shipped (continental US). With the hard drive, $95 shipped(continental US).

(Mainboards and power supplies go for $100 each, the remote goes for $30)

- SOLD - (1)Deactivated P4 card To be used with older system to replace "H" card. Price to follow.

Thanks for looking.

JohnA

Stunt Coordinator
I was not and am not looking to auction. As, I stated, any reasonable offer will be accepted. Having re-read the forum rules. I could not find anywhere that required a price to be listed as you quoted. Regardless, I have updated my post with a price.

I apologize for any inconvienence this has caused.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks