What's new

FS: DIY Center & Sub (1 Viewer)

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Madisound A/V built from their plans (black oak, with Vifa Grill.) Nice heavy, ported center for HT. I will sell this for $150 shipped to Cont. US addresses.
I also have a ported Dayton 12DVC/250 watt plate amp (remote, no bass-boost version) sub for sale. It is in the same type of box as the Adire Rava. Everything in good condition, and I have a double-box to ship it (remember, it will be heavy.) I will sell this for and even $225 plus shipping.
I can send photos of these to interested parties.
JP

Shawn.G

Second Unit
I might be interested in the sub. What is the lowest frequency it can be tuned to? Can you email some pics at [email protected] please? Or if you have a website let me know.

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Shawn,
You couldn't go below the mid-20's because the port gets to long. For Home Theater, I think is tuned perfectly. For audiophile (maximum flat) response, you are limited by the box size. You could easily turn it into a sealed sub with a total "Q" of about .5-.6 or so. Email me privately to discuss other aspects of the sub.
JP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks