What's new

FS: Dishnetwork PVR-501 with 500 disk (1 Viewer)

Michael Were

Stunt Coordinator
I have a PVR-501 with the 500 disk and the smart card (with no balance etc.) and over 100 feet of RG6 coaxial cable for sale.I just got a free pay-per-view coupon in the mail today that I'll throw-in too. I still have the original boxes/foam that I will use for shipping. My wife and I have taken good care of this unit and have had no problems with it. We are non-smokers who are neatniks with a little anal retention thrown in for good measure. I am selling because over the past year, I can't handle the customer service I have received from Dishnetwork. I will ship FEDEX 2nd day with insurance to protect the buyer and myself. I will take paypal. And now for the price...

$250 plus actual shipping from 81321 and insurance.

Michael

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
FYI: I've deleted all subsequent posts in this thread. This is an area for buying and selling and trading. No need to psychoanalyze people's motives when they engage in market activities. Unless you want more information on the items for sale, please refrain from posting "comments from the peanut gallery". This is not a typical discussion area.

Users who are viewing this thread