What's new

FS: Denon DVD-2900S and Musical Fidelity A3.24 DAC (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I'm sure neither of these fantastic products require introductions so I'll skip all the sales bitch blabber.

Both have original boxes and manuals. The 2900 has the remote too...sorry, no remote for the DAC (it doesn't need one, nor does it come with one :)).

Original retail on the MF DAC was $2800CAD, on the 2900 around $1800CAD.

I'm asking $1000CAD each, or $1900CAD for both (the MF does a nice job helping the Denon with Redbook playback). Grab both at that price and I'll throw in a Monster Silver Digital Coax cable (retail $100CAD).

Shipping not included. Payment via money order or E-mail Money Transfer (Canadians only, www.certapay.com) or if you really want, PayPal...no credit cards though due to the fees, and I will not ship to unconfirmed addresses.

Questions/comments/offers to [email protected], and please be so kind as to post a YGM in the thread to let me know I should expect your e-mail (and include your username in your e-mail!!). No PMs please.

That's it I suppose. Thanks for looking.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Yes, I should have mentioned that it is. Small oversight after a LOOONG weekend. For all intents and purposes, it's the exact same as a "retail" (?) unit except for the warranty, which you won't have if you buy used anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks