What's new

FS: Denon DVD-2200 unopened box w/ Warranty (1 Viewer)

Kincade

Second Unit
3 weeks ago I ordered a Denon DVD-2200 and a Denon DVD2900, for my bedroom and living room. Both are from E-cost, an authorized dealer, refurbished, with a 90 day warranty.

The 2200 is here, in an unopened box. After an incident today, I can not afford to keep it. Someone decided to back into my vehicle and I need the cash to fix it.

I can return it, but due to the limited availability of these, thought one of you that missed out on it last time around might be interested.

Here's what I paid.

DVD-2200 Universal DVD/CD/SACD/DVD-Audio player with progressive scan Reconditioned by Denon Independent power supplies for the audio and video sections eliminate any mutual distortion. And audio circuits are physically separated from video circuits, for amazingly noise-free picture and sound

SubTotal: $289.99
Shipping: $0.00
Handling & Processing Fee: $6.95
Tax: n/a
Grand Total: $296.94

I also purchased a 2 year warranty for it. The price follows:

Item # 775254
Manufacturer Part No. 2CDC01
2 YR DIGITAL CAMCORDER, DVD $0-$350
Quantity: 1
Price: $54.95
Extended Price: $54.95

If you are interested, I need what I paid for the DVD player, which is a steal IMHO. I can give you the warranty as well at cost, if you want it.

Let me know!

Kincade

Second Unit
3 weeks ago I ordered a Denon DVD-2200 and a Denon DVD2900, for my bedroom and living room. Both are from E-cost, an authorized dealer, refurbished, with a 90 day warranty.

The 2200 is here, in an unopened box. After an incident today, I can not afford to keep it. Someone decided to back into my vehicle and I need the cash to fix it.

I can return it, but due to the limited availability of these, thought one of you that missed out on it last time around might be interested.

Here's what I paid.

DVD-2200 Universal DVD/CD/SACD/DVD-Audio player with progressive scan Reconditioned by Denon Independent power supplies for the audio and video sections eliminate any mutual distortion. And audio circuits are physically separated from video circuits, for amazingly noise-free picture and sound

SubTotal: $289.99
Shipping: $0.00
Handling & Processing Fee: $6.95
Tax: n/a
Grand Total: $296.94

I also purchased a 2 year warranty for it. The price follows:

Item # 775254
Manufacturer Part No. 2CDC01
2 YR DIGITAL CAMCORDER, DVD $0-$350
Quantity: 1
Price: $54.95
Extended Price: $54.95

If you are interested, I need what I paid for the DVD player, which is a steal IMHO. I can give you the warranty as well at cost, if you want it.

Let me know!

JasonLaz

Agent
Well if this falls through....I will buy both the unit and the warranty. Just PM me on the forum.

ganesh.prabu

Agent
Hi Jason
It is sold to me, but you can save some money if you rush to ecost.com. They are having same DVD 2200 with free shipping.
thx
Ganesh

Kincade

Second Unit
Jason,

Depending on how things work out, I might have to sell my 2900 as well. I'll know this weekend; if you're interested, drop me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks