1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Denon AVR1400 receiver & Technics SHAC500D DD/DTS decoder

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kyle Richardson, Jun 4, 2001.

1. Kyle Richardson

Kyle Richardson Screenwriter

I have a Denon AVR1400 65 watts X 5 digital ready receiver that I am parting with. I am asking $175 including shipping (updated price) for it and it is in excellent condition and has always worked flawlessly. It comes with a learning remote as well.
    I also have a Technics SHAC500D DD/DTS decoder that I am also selling for $150 (+ shipping). This unit is in excellent condition as well.
    If you need both then I will sell both of them together for $300 (+ shipping).
    Both units work flawlessly and have never had any problems. The only reason for the sale is that I am upgrading.
    ***UPDATE*** The Technics SHAC500D is sold. I will reduce the Denon receiver to $175 including shipping (updated price).
    ------------------AOL Instant Messenger Name: kyler70

2. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Kyle: sent you an email

3. Kyle Richardson

Bump because of updated information

4. Kyle Richardson

Receiver is still for sale. If you are interested but the price may be too high please make me a resonable offer.
    ------------------AOL Instant Messenger Name: kyler70

5. Kyle Richardson

6. Kyle Richardson

7. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

FYI:
    I bought Kyle's Tech. processor. The experience was first rate. He replied to all emails in a timely manner. The Tech. came well packed and works perfectly. I couldn't have been more pleased with our transaction.
    Ron Boster