FS: Denon AVR-982

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian_B_inswfla, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Brian_B_inswfla

Hello all,
    I have a Denon AVR-982 for sale. This unit is functionally equivalent to a Denon AVR-2802. I purchased 2 of these units with the intention to use one in the living room and one in the bedroom. Well, the wife found out and isn't too happy about the bedroom idea so I have to sell one. The unit is a refurb with a 90 day warranty from Denon.
    I'll take $450 and I'll pay shipping in the continental US. The shipping would be UPS Ground insured for $500. If you want to use different shipping I'll pay the first $20 and you pay the difference. For payment you can either send me a money order or we can use Paypal so you can use a credit card.
    I'm not sure how you handle references here but anyone I point out would be a friend and not much use to you. You can go to ebay and check my feedback though. My user id is [email protected] which is also my e-mail address. If you decide to buy you can e-mail me at that address so you verify it's really me.
    Click here to check feedback on ebay
    If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Thanks,
    Brian Barber

2. Mike_A

Mike_A Stunt Coordinator

sent ya email brian...

3. Brian_B_inswfla

Still available.
    Oh yeah. Bump.
    [​IMG]

4. Steven Phipps

Steven Phipps Stunt Coordinator

Steve Phipps